The FranklinCovey Productivity Suite helps knowledge workers and leaders master the three key competencies required for peak performance:
- Methodically invest valuable time, attention, and energy on the highest priorities.
- Complete projects on time, on budget and with the highest quality.
- Powerfully inform and persuade one person or one hundred, face-to-face or virtually.
The mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets of the Productivity Suite work together, enabling knowledge workers and leaders to perform at their peak every day.
When we deliberately pay attention to the most important things amidst the distractions, we can harness the opportunities and technologies available today and soar to creative and innovative heights. The difference between sinking and soaring is our ability to make wise choices.
We offer the following productivity solutions:
The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity combines timeless principles with current neuroscience research and thinking to help you better manage your decisions, attention and energy so you can consistently make choices that create extraordinary value for yourself and your organisation.
In this 2-day course, participants learn a process which, when followed, will dramatically increase their ability to achieve life’s most important outcomes.
What participants receive:
- Participant Guide
- Technical Guide – Includes instructions on how to maximize use of platforms such as Outlook, Lotus Notes, Google Apps, etc.
- 3 Bonus Modules – Video-based mini- courses with toolkits on office organization, brain health, and goal setting
- Access to the 5-Choices website – Access to assessments, instructions on how to apply the content to SMART phones, tablets, and web-based applications such as Google Apps
- The 5 Choices: The Path to Extraordinary Productivity book
FranklinCovey’s one-day Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager work session will help participants consistently complete projects successfully by teaching them to implement a disciplined process to execute projects and to master informal authority.
- Participant Guide
- Pocket Card Set
- USB Drive
Related Book Titles:
- Project Management for the Unofficial Project Manager
FranklinCovey’s Advantage Series is designed to take your team’s written and verbal communication skills to a compellingly new level. This series consists of three workshops that focus on key areas of professional communication: writing, presentations, and meetings.
Presentation Advantage book