We strongly believe that leadership is “the critical imperative for success in a knowledge-based economy in the 21st century.”
“70% of today’s top performers lack critical attributes essential for their success in future roles”
– FranklinCovey Study
Leadership is neither a buzz word nor a short-lived trend, but rather its significance has transcended over time and remains relevant to this day. Leaders from all over the world have been engaging with the theory and practice of leadership to help make sense of the complexity and turbulence that now define our environment, and to help them act with clear purpose, intelligence and relentlessness to address critical societal and organisational challenges.
While leadership is very difficult to define, great leadership is clearly discernible with poor leadership being even more identifiable. FranklinCovey’s Leadership offerings address the challenges facing organisations today. At LCG, we are proud advocates of the undeniable fact that personal effectiveness is the backbone of organisational effectiveness. FranklinCovey promotes the simple model of lead yourself, lead your team and then you can lead the organisation.
The ultimate goal of FranklinCovey’s leadership solutions is to help leaders discover how to unleash the contributions of their teams toward their organisation’s critical priorities, and create a work environment where individuals want to devote their best efforts.
LEADERSHIP SOLUTIONS SUITE
More than just your average leadership training programme, Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results™ helps your leaders discover how to inspire trust and build credibility with their people, define a clear and compelling purpose, create and align systems of success, and unleash the talents and energy of a winning team. Leaders spend their efforts creating a place where people want to stay and contribute their best effort, time and time again, helping your organisation achieve its most critical priorities.
This programme takes a process-oriented approach to developing great leaders who learn how to:
- Build trust and influence with others.
- Define their team’s purpose and their “job to be done.”
- Create a strategic link between the work of the team and the goals of the organisation.
- Connect the work of the team to the organisation’s economic model.
- Align the four essential systems of execution, talent, core work processes, and customer feedback.
- Pre-work to help you prepare for the experience, including defining a personal leadership challenge or opportunity you want to focus on.
- An experiential training experience featuring over 30 award winning videos.
- A Leadership Quotient® (LQ) assessment to measure your leadership capabilities against the 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders.
- A full set of electronic tools, videos, and other resources to help you implement what you’ve learned and achieve new levels of results when you return to your organization.
- Exclusive access to online leadership training tools, expert interviews, and other resources at www.leadershipcontract.com.
- Participant guidebook
- A follow-up Leadership Quotient assessment (six months after the programme)
FranklinCovey’s Leadership Foundations workshop prepares emerging leaders to take on significant roles and responsibilities in the future. Participants gain skills to improve trust and influence with peers and superiors, link their work to a clear and compelling team purpose, implement a system for executing on critical priorities, and leverage the talents of peers and co-workers to achieve unprecedented results.
This one-day leadership development workshop is ideal for high-potential individual contributors, project leaders, and informal leaders. With an introduction to the 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders, participants acquire knowledge and skills to help them make a greater contribution as they grow with the organisation.
Each participant in the Leadership Foundations workshop receives:
- Spiral-bound participant guidebook
- Implementation handbook
- Pocket reference card
- Tools CD
- An experiential training experience featuring 14 award winning videos
The Leadership Modular Series provides today’s management leaders a new mind-set, skill set, and tool set for leading individuals—and 21st century organisations—to greatness. The series comprises seven stand-alone training and development modules, each of which teaches a specific set of imperatives that leaders can apply immediately, to create a work environment that addresses the needs of the knowledge worker.
The impact of two or three days of FranklinCovey training on individual effectiveness is profound. But for leaders who can barely make time for lunch—let alone multiple days of training—the Leadership Modular Series lets them focus on one specific leadership competency, a half day at a time. Drawn from the proven content of FranklinCovey’s flagship leadership-development programme, the Leadership Modular Series includes the following instructor-led training modules:
Module 1: The 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders
Module 2: Inspiring Trust
Module 3: Clarifying Your Team’s Purpose and Strategy
Module 4: Building Process Excellence
Module 5: Unleashing Talent
Module 6: Leading Across Generations
- Participant guidebook
- Implementation handbook
- A full set of electronic tools and a select video from the course to share with your team
THE 7 HABITS SOLUTION SUITE
The 7 Habits form part of our core leadership offering because it enables individuals to develop leadership skills at the individual level.
Based on the proven principles found in Dr. Stephen R. Covey’s best-selling business book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 is training that helps your organisation achieve sustained superior results by focusing on making individuals and leaders more effective. Participants gain hands-on experience, applying timeless principles that yield greater productivity, improved communication, strengthened relationships, increased influence, and laser-like focus on critical priorities. The three-day course also includes over 30 award-winning videos.
In the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Edition 4.0, participants learn how to: take initiative, balance key priorities, improve interpersonal communication, leverage creative collaboration, and apply principles for achieving a balanced life. Participants not only learn, but also use processes and tools to live and apply the 7 Habits.
- The 7 Habits Assessment is personal and/or 360° assessment helps you gauge your effectiveness from your own viewpoint and from the viewpoints of others
- Participant Guidebook that is a 182-page manual is beautifully designed with examples and exercises that continue to enhance the learning process after the workshop is over
- 7-week Contract that focuses on daily activities instead of weekly activities
- Living the 7 Habits Mobile App developed to support ongoing learning and implementation of the 7 Habits. Features include reminders to help live the 7 Habits, habit, practice and skill cards, mission statement builder, 7 X 7 Contract, a 7 Habits community, Big Rocks Planning and more
- Reference, Practice & Skills Cards that focuses on practicing and apply materials
- Experiential training featuring over 30 award winning videos.
Pre-work required: The 7 Habits Assessment – A questionnaire to help you consider your own effectiveness and give you the opportunity to see the viewpoints of others. This question assessment is an opportunity to assess yourself and to gather feedback from your manager, direct reports and peers who work closely enough with you to accurately assess your individual effectiveness.
Related FranklinCovey Titles:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (25th anniversary ed.) – Hardcover & Paperback
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
- The 7 Habits of Happy Kids
- The 7 Habits of Happy Kids Series (for Toddlers)
- Living the 7 Habits
- The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness
If you’ve incorporated the 7 Habits into your thinking, you already know the transformational impact they can have on your life and job—but how do you translate these principles to your team? This 1-day workshop has been specifically developed to support the implementation of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® in work teams, divisions and organisations. It is based on extensive global research with clients who are highly successful at implementing the 7 Habits in their businesses. You will acquire tools and a 3-step process to make the 7 Habits the practical operating solution for work. You’ll also get guidance for coaching your team to a higher, more synergistic level of performance that truly reflects the 7 Habits.
- Participant Guidebook
In this one-day introduction to the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Signature Edition 4.0 content, participants learn principles that enable them to achieve greater success. It introduces foundational principles, paradigms and practices of the 7 Habits, and is particularly suitable for frontline to mid-level workers. Participants discover how to maximize performance and reach career goals by avoiding both dependence on others, and moving on to where real success lies—being interdependent. This allows them to experience first-hand the rewards of superb cooperation and collaboration.
- Participant Guidebook – filled with examples and exercises that continue to enhance the learning process after the workshop is over
- 21-day Contract – that starts during the programme and focuses on practicing and applying the material afterwards
- 9 Habit-Summary Cards – that remind participants of the key learnings from the programme
- Foundations specific version of the Living the 7 Habits app – developed to support ongoing learning and implementation of the 7 Habits.
Based on the best-selling book by Sean Covey, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens workshop helps students practically apply personal leadership principles to the tough choices they face every day. Utilising relevant interactive exercises, plus humour and videos, students will laugh while they learn how to gain greater control of their lives and build relationships high in trust. The one-day 7 Habits for Teens training is a means for educators, administrators, and parents to build students’ self confidence and interpersonal skills, elevate student achievement, and reduce school-wide discipline problems.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
- The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make