“70% of strategic failures are due to poor execution of leadership. It’s rarely for a lack of smarts or vision”
– Ram Charan
Executing strategic goals and objectives is the greatest challenge in business today. Aligning the organization’s managers and work teams with your most Wildly Important Goals and objectives is a never-ending battle. In addition, keeping managers and work teams engaged and focused on the top goals is critical. Imagine an organization where managers and work teams are focused and aligned to the most important organizational priorities.
Execution breaks down for several reasons:
- Managers and work teams don’t know the goal
- Managers and teams don’t know what to do to achieve the goal
- They don’t keep score
- They are not held accountable
Overcoming these breakdowns is not easy. Far from it. While most workers have more choices and more technology than ever before, very few know how to filter through all the competing priorities to flawlessly execute on their most important goals.
We offer the following execution solutions:
Unlike most traditional business management strategy training, the purpose of The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Manager Certification is not just for business management strategy, but to help managers create actual work plans. The outcome of this 6-month long process is to identify the most important goals for each manager and team to pursue, then to create measures and identify the key activities that will predict goal achievement.
What You Receive:
- Participant Guidebook – this manual is filled with examples and exercises that continue to enhance the learning process after the course is over.
- Business Management Strategy Essentials Book – this book provides a basis for the concepts taught in the course.
- 4 Disciplines Pocket Card
- Manager Certification Guide – this booklet walks managers step by step through the certification process.
- CD of productivity tools.
- Work Compass Cards
- Manager Certification Videos
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution Book