Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development offering, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® – Signature Edition 4.0 aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with modern technology and practices. The programme develops leadership effectiveness at three levels:
- Individual – leaders who are effective at leading themselves
- Team – leaders who can transition from individual performance to effectively leading teams
- Organisational – leaders who can effectively lead leaders across multiple business units, divisions and organisations
No matter how competent a person is they will not have sustained and lasting success, unless they are able to effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others and continuously improve and renew their capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team and organisational effectiveness.
OVERVIEW OF THE PROGRAMME
Based on the principle-centered leadership approach popularised in the best-selling book, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® – Signature Edition 4.0 brings the brilliance of the 7 Habits to life in the form of an interactive work session. With award-winning videos and interactive group activities, participants are treated to a truly engaging and unique FranklinCovey experience.
Change is a process, not an event. That is why we stress the importance of reinforcement tools that will help participants to form new highly effective habits over time. The ultimate goal is for you to have a lasting change in behaviour that will enable you to achieve the results that you want.
The 7 Habits® is the proven framework for learning how to lead yourself first. Once you have developed personal leadership skills, you will be able to effectively lead others. The Signature Edition 4.0 gives participants concepts and ideas to think on, as well as, teaches them how they can behave differently today to get the results they are looking for in their lives.
Participants gain hands-on experience applying timeless principles that yield:
- greater productivity
- improved communication
- strengthened relationships
- increased influence
- lasor-like focus on critical priorities
Based on the proven principles found in Dr. Stephen R. Covey’s best-selling business book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®: Signature Edition 4.0 is training that helps your organisation achieve sustained superior results by focusing on making individuals and leaders more effective.
FranklinCovey’s 7 Habits® solution provides the system for creating long-term sustainable change. It represents an organisation’s ongoing work to build and strengthen a healthy and productive culture.
Your company’s culture is reflected in what most of the people do, most of the time. Building and reinforcing the kind of culture that gets results is an ongoing process. Great cultures are developed intentionally — not by accident. For a great culture to flourish, each individual must have a framework for developing personal and interpersonal leadership effectiveness.
Change cannot and will not occur during a one-off event, hence, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® programme offers follow-up coaching after the facilitated work session. This is designed to reinforce the concepts learned and encourage the formation of new highly effective habits.
FranklinCovey’s The 7 Habits solutions help employees apply timeless principles of effectiveness to:
- improve interpersonal communication
- take initiative
- establish greater trust
- strengthen relationships
- increase influence
- balance key priorities
Individuals who internalise the 7 habits are significantly more likely to:
- be responsible for their own behaviour and accountable for results
- focus their time and energy on things they can control
- execute their most important priorities
- treat team members respectfully
- listen and communicate effectively
- solve problems collaboratively
- achieve renewal and greater work/life balance
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Signature Edition 4.0 helps participants not only learn, but also use processes and tools to live and apply the 7 Habits. The programme consists of a facilitated 3-day work session followed by 7 weeks of individual coaching via email.
During the work session, participants will:
- learn the underlying principles of the 7 Habits®
- adopt the paradigms of effectiveness
- discover the value of results-oriented behaviour change
- apply concepts learned to personal, family & work life
- partake in interactive group activities
- practice skills of personal & interpersonal effectiveness
Each participant will receive:
- 7 Habits 4.0 participant guide
- 7×7 Contract™
- habit, practice & skill cards
- weekly Big Rocks cards
- talking stick
- access to the Living The 7 Habits® desktop & mobile application
- FranklinCovey Certificate of Completion
- 7-week follow-up coaching via email
“Excellent programme with simple, practical, real life application which, if implemented will make a fundamental difference in someone’s life, both personally and professionally.“
– Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited employee
“The course was quite life changing… I would definitely recommend the course to other co-workers“
– Nestle Caribbean Inc. employee
“By far, this has been the most inspirational and effective trainings that I have ever had the opportunity to attend. The audio/visual aids certainly added value and excellent support to each one of the habits and their respective principles of effectiveness.“
– Nestle Caribbean Inc. employee
“This life changing programme was very helpful. The seven habits were highlighted effectively. The facilitators were amazing. Mr. Manchoon and his team were very informative and one can see the passion they have for teaching and inspiring others to become better persons. I especially enjoyed the videos, they were informative and helped me to understand better.“
– Silverline Systems Trinidad Ltd. employee
“The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People helped me to find the time to invest in my health and well being. This in turn has allowed me to be more productive at work and in my personal life…I’m deeply appreciative of the teachings of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.“
– Trinidad and Tobago Bureau of Standards employee